We all have an impact on our environment to a greater or lesser extent. We constantly take and discard products from nature and towards nature. As modern societies, we are not used to thinking about our relationship with the Planet. That is why it is important to begin to become aware and act to take responsibility for our actions.
- Avoid overpacking.
Always choose products with the least amount of unnecessary packaging and those that use recycled materials.
- Reduce "throwaway" products strong>, such as aluminum foil or plastic trays
- Reduce the use of plastic bags in purchases; Always carry a cloth or a shopping cart.
- Use glass containers , is 100% recyclable and does not lose its quality. In addition, no chemicals are needed for its preparation.
- When using paper to write or print, take advantage of both sides. It is also possible to make small note pads with scrap paper.
- Use non-disposable coffee filters that can be washed and reused.
- Buy glass containers
instead of plastic or cans.
- Choose other alternatives
to toys that work with batteries or that are made of plastic .
- Choose notebooks with cardboard lids,
instead of plastic.
- The recycling of the materials is the last step before the pre-treatment and the elimination of the waste. Recycling means using a waste to obtain a product similar to the original one.
- Recycling allows to reintroduce the different materials in the production cycles, saving raw materials and decreasing the flow of waste that goes to stop to the final disposal treatments.
- For organic waste: can be "composted" to be used as a household or rural use fertilizer.
- Cartons , paper, glass, metals, can be useful for some companies or cooperatives that recycle them.
¡¡¡AND DO NOT FORGET THAT THE BEST RESIDUE IS THE ONE THAT IS NOT GENERATED!!!